Wednesday, June 13, 2007

give it to me RAW!

for this week:

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Say the following words aloud, please: "Give it
to me raw!" How does it make you feel when you allow that demand to
come out of your mouth? I hope it fills you with a sense of playful power.
If you're in alignment with cosmic influences, "Give it to me raw!" is a
pithy embodiment of your proper relationship with the world. Now try
these corollary statements: "I want the full blast of purity! Don't hold
anything back! Serve me up the maximum dose! I want the elixir of life,
not the hors d'oeuvres! Bless me with the whole truth and nothing but!
I'm in love with the flood, not the trickle!"

and for today:

When it comes to romance today, Connor, you are the one holding all of the cards - most of the good ones, anyway. Take advantage of the good position you are in and don't squander it away senselessly. Play your cards right and you will find yourself sitting in the catbird seat. All your careful planning and consideration of others is starting to pay off in a huge way.

No comments: