Monday, May 21, 2007

fantasy-land no more

so, it's interesting what happens when you calm the fuck down and can see things clearly, free of all the stories you make up in your head. things are what they are and it's not so confusing. things aren't bad or good. they just are what they are. it doesn't mean i don't have feelings about them. but in looking at the reality of things, i can be really clear with myself about my feelings and thinking. it's nice to have clarity. it opens up the world to you and you to the world. trying to stay centered in all this is the challenge. it's good though. i feel good and comfortable with myself.

i also feel like i have been able to give some good advice to friends recently and that made me feel good. maybe not so much advice, but at least an ear for them to talk about their stuff. i love all my friends.

No comments: