Monday, April 30, 2007

technology dud

today has been an issue with technology for me. so it's kinda surprising to me that i'm writing on my blog. at any minute, my computer could fail. that's how i feel about technology today. i guess it's not that dramatic. i just feel kinda techno-dumb today.

so i agreed to help a friend with a computer issue today. basically she bought a new wireless modem/router that she needed to hook up. i agreed, thinking it wouldn't be that big of a task. i mean, i can usually figure it out. but today, probably because i had to get up at 5:30 am to be at work by 6:00 am, i'm a little slower than usual. basically, it took me 6 freakin' hours to do something that should have taken me like 15 minutes! also along the way, my cell phone decided to mysteriously shut down for like 10 minutes. grrrr......

anyways, it all worked out fine. i fixed the router and reconfigured it and my cell phone came back on. so all is fine.

No comments: