Tuesday, October 7, 2008

boring work frustrations

so i am supposed to be adding a credit card function to the website of my new job. but i have encountered a huge problem that i don't know how to handle. well first of all this is *way* beyond my skill level, but as with all jobs, i am giving myself a crash course in how to do this. but what i've found is not good. basically i need an ecommerce plugin or addon but the CMS system that we are using does not have one! argh! i don't know how to code, so i can't just create something. i am pretty good at piecing things together, but when i don't have all the pieces, then it's just really impossible. i tried calling my geeky friends, but one is unavailable due to school and homework and the other has to study for a test tomorrow and doesn't really know much about CMS systems. this is my one big task that *needs* to be done this week, and i can't do it! fuck! i guess i really need to work hard to earn my new paycheck......

2 comments:

roo said...

try paypal? it worked for my last job

Unknown said...

they got this other credit card thing they want to use, but thanks!!