Tuesday, February 5, 2008

appreciations

so i think it's time for me to make a list of things that i am appreciative of in my life. sometimes life gets really hectic and we get caught up and forget to take the time to appreciate how full and rich our lives are. so this is me taking a moment to appreciate the beauty and wonder of my life...

i appreciate:
the fact that i am healthy
i have a place to call home
i have a fantastic girlfriend who pushes me to grow and can call me out on my bullshit and also will put up with my bullshit
i have a community of friends who have supported and loved me in my times of need
i have the opportunity to give back to my community of friends
i have a family that loves and cares about me, even if they don't understand me
i have the freedom to make my own decisions about my life
i love and am loved

No comments: