Thursday, April 12, 2007

owning my feelings

so on the drive home today, i realized i have all these feelings. i guess not really realized that i had them, but rather acknowledged once again that they are my own and not anyone else's. i have to take responsibility for them. just because i feel a certain way about something or someone doesn't mean that that something or something has to have any sort of feeling or reaction to it. which sucks. it's hard. but i'm doing it. i think that hardest thing for me is to deal with my sadness. i can't shake it. and it makes me wanna do stuff. bad stuff. i'm not. but i want to. the desire is so strong sometimes. i can't see anything else. it swallows me up and i want to make it stop. and i only ever have one 'solution' to it. it's selfish. it's really selfish. and right now, so much of me doesn't care about anything except stopping this feeling.

so i had a dream where i had a fishhook in my mouth and i took it out. it didn't hurt, but i thought it was going to. i mean, it was hooked into my gums completely and basically around the root of my teeth.

Fishhooks

To see fishhooks in your dream, refers to an idea or concept that you need to grasp. The dream may also indicate that you are getting hooked on something or being hooked in. You may be deceived into doing or believing something.

No comments: