Monday, January 26, 2009

surgery, family, tradition, growth

quick bullet points of my brain right now:
  1. thinking about top surgery again
  2. keep hitting the wall of tradition when i think about coming out to my parents/family
  3. thinking about hormones
  4. worried about how to pay for surgery
  5. worried about how my parents are gonna react
  6. worried about how my extended family is gonna react
  7. worried about how my extended family is gonna treat my parents
  8. wondering how this is gonna change my relationship
  9. basically stressing out a little bit right now

4 comments:

bibi said...

get a government job or work for the UC and you can get it covered.

Unknown said...

i've heard that government and uc jobs will cover it. i think i'm more concerned about the parent/family aspect at this point.

bibi said...

oh yes. I guess I always think about money being the biggest hurdle. How naive of me. That's not even the half of it. much love on your journey.

Unknown said...

thank you