Monday, October 13, 2008

new job. week 1

it's been an interesting week at my new job. i have been lucky enough to have been able to work from home for part of the time, so it was a nice way to ease into working full time again. i also got to do some physical stuff since we had to paint the inside of the youth center. it has definitely been an adjustment for me to have a daytime job again. i really like being a night owl and now i have to get up early for work, but i guess i have been doing the morning thing and being a night owl for the past year with all my work and school. i dunno. i just don't like working. i just want to play all the time. but alas, i can't. at least i like my new job and my new boss is great. all in all, i have nothing to complain about. i just need to get situated with work so i can begin doing other stuff.....like art and learning to fight.

No comments: