Friday, December 14, 2007

letting things go

so i gave notice a few weeks ago at the job that i hate and i had some anxiety because i didn't have a job lined up. i have never put in notice or quit a job without having something else lined up. but this year has been all about putting myself into awkward and uncomfortable situations. anyways, i knew that i would find a job. i always do. everything always works out. so i applied to work at a saddle company that is based in east oakland. totally random. i interviewed and was waiting to hear back. in the mean time, i had two people contact me about work. two non-freelance jobs. it was kinda amazing to see that i am in demand. that people want to hire me sight unseen. anyways, before all that i had made a list of the things i want in a job at this point in my life. i was pretty specific and i got it! it's amazing to me how my thoughts manifest in real life. anyways, i've been listening to this on repeat and it's just adding to my good mood today.....


No comments: