Monday, October 29, 2007

choices

so my tagline this year has been 'everyone makes choices'. i feel like recently i have made some not so good choices and they range from the small ones like what i feel like doing in the moment to bigger ones like getting sucked into a job that i hate. i feel kinda backed into a corner in my life right now. maybe it's because all i do is work and i don't really have counterbalance. i don't feel like i'm very pleasant to be around, so i just try to stay in the house. but then again, i miss all my friends. it's kind of a vicious little cycle at this point. and today is gonna be a long ass day....basically i am working from 9 am till midnight tonight. argh. i need to change some things in my life and i need a bit of time to myself to figure out what those things are. i can't keep this up forever.

No comments: